STANDARD F Influenza A/B FIA
This product performs qualitative analysis by detecting influenza virus A type and B type antigens in the nasopharyngeal sample.
STANDARD F Influenza A/B FIA performs qualitative analysis by detecting Influenza virus A type and B type antigens in the nasopharyngeal samples using fluorescence immunochromatography. This product’s performance is much higher than that of other products that use the existing Gold conjugate; through STANDARD F Analyzer, test results with high sensitivity and specificity can be obtained.
- Able to perform qualitative analysis with high sensitivity and specificity by using fluorescent substance
- Objective result - Eliminates the subjectivity of a visual result
- Automatic strip recognition by reading the information stored in 2D barcode
- Time saving by early detection - in case of high titer samples, the analyzer automatically show the test results in 1.5 minutes.
- Specification OPEN/CLOSE
||1.5-10mins (Strong positive can be read after 1.5 minutes.)
||2-30℃ / 36-86℉
- Ordering information OPEN/CLOSE
||Influenza A/B FIA
||Nasopharyngeal swab / Nasopharyngeal swab in transport media / Nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate